Private island

Private use of the island including sauna, beach, hot tub, restaurant pavilion. Use of rowing boat with an engine, kayak, towels, bedlinen, toiletries, minibar with snacks & drinks, return boat ride to Kasnäs

May, Oct 1800€/night
June, Sept 2000€/night
July, August 2400€/night

Minimum stay 3 nights. Booking fee 20% of the entire sum. Remaining 80% is due 2 months before occupancy begins.

Booking request
True solitude requires some planning ahead and coordination. So please do consult the following booking calendar, and find the dates you would want to switch off from time. To simply be.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Season 2023 availability